Automation Error
Shane
2005-12-02 21:44:02 UTC
I am getting an error message when trying to start FRx Designer from all but
two workstations. The message is Run-time error '-2147024770 (8007007e)':
Automation error The specified module could not be found. We are running
Solomon v6.0 and FRx 6.7.2013. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Price Brattin
2005-12-11 20:34:02 UTC
That error usually means that a DLL is missing or is unregistered. I would
uninstall the FRx, reboot, and reinstall it.
--
Price Brattin
Certified MBS/Solomon Consultant