Error 339 CSTEXT32.OCX problem
MILO
2005-07-13 19:23:04 UTC
I've applied FRX SP8 but I'm still getting the error message

Run-time error 339

Component 'CSTEXT32>OCX or one of it's dependencies not correctly
registered: a file is missing or invalid.

I've been digging around and it loks like I'm not the only one with this
problem but I can't find a solution. FRX is running on Win2K server SP4 the
problem client is an XP SP2 box, all my other Win2K Pro SP4 boxes work fine?

Thanx
MILO

Thanx
MILO
2005-07-14 14:07:04 UTC
Problem solved........................

I copied CSTEXT32.OCX from the server "ver 4.50.003" and placed it on the
problem workstation then reg'ed it and everything is running hot straight and
normal again.

Thanx